Business System Analyst
Up to £36,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Hybrid working with base from our Coventry Office
At Arden University, we pride ourselves on being true innovators, disruptors and pioneers, our focus is to promote life-long learning and ensure that everyone, everywhere can access higher education.
We are currently recruiting a Business Systems Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring that the University gains maximum benefit from its investment in core systems across Recruitment, Student Records, Student Experience and Commercial Teams. Daily you will be managing systems development, supporting system users regarding utilisation and best practice and monitoring and reporting on system health and risk.
We would like to hear from applicants who can demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of IT lifecycle management, helping to support the implementation of new systems as well as existing internal IT systems across a business.
- A wide range of knowledge/skills including improving business processes; overseeing testing and training; data analysis and system enhancements.
- Able to lead by example, work independently, and at times under pressure and to tight timescales and your work should be of a high standard, with great attention to detail.
- Able to build trust and strong relationships within the business as well as with third parties to ensure you get the most out of the systems you are responsible for.
At Arden, you will become a part of a passionate and dedicated team who are committed to removing unnecessary barriers to learning and making education more accessible. Our people work hard to ensure our students journeys are the best they can possibly be, as such we want to reward our people with fantastic benefits. Employees benefit from:
- 30 days holiday, add the bank holiday on top, and we even throw in Christmas closure
- A generous Aviva pension plan, our contributions start at 7%
- PMI or Healthcare Cashback (dependent on role grade)
- Study any Arden course for free, with generous discount for all family and friends
- Our ‘Golden Ticket’ which allows you to gift anyone in your life a free Arden education
- Plus, other competitive benefits!
Stand out, Progressive, Accessible, Resourceful, Kindness, reflect who we are as an institution, a team and as individuals. If they also reflect you and you are excited by the chance to be the driving, creative force within a growing business, we want to hear from you.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Arden University, as we expand into new disciplines and locations. For the full job description, click here, or to start your journey with us, click apply!
Closing Date: Sunday 5th February 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the specified closing date should we receive sufficient applications or in order to respond to business needs. In order to avoid missing an opportunity to apply please submit your application as early as possible.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we recognise, and studies confirm, that often underrepresented candidates in the work place are less likely to apply to roles unless they meet all skills and experience of the position. At Arden we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, therefore we make sure that our recruitment and selection processes never discriminate based upon age, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, or pregnancy, and actively welcome applications from all groups.
So, if you want to be part of Arden and our journey, but you feel that you’re missing some of the skills or experience the role requires, then we encourage you to apply anyway as you may make a great candidate for this role or others!