Student Recruitment Advisor
£22,500 per annum plus Excellent Company Benefits
Hybrid working with base from our Coventry Office
At Arden University, we pride ourselves on being true innovators, disruptors and pioneers, our focus is to promote life-long learning and ensure that everyone, everywhere can access higher education. We are currently recruiting a Student Recruitment Advisor to join our Student Recruitment team who is responsible for servicing all prospective leads/applicants/students with full adherence to Arden University’s admissions policies.
The Advisor will be a central point of contact and will support and guide all leads and applicants through the full lifecycle of the enrolment process and provide an excellent customer service which will champion the Arden brand and University standing.
We would like to hear from applicants who have sales, advising or consultancy experience with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e-mail, Teams and the web.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the successful enrolment of new students to Arden programmes in line with policies, regulations and values.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Arden internal processes including Arden Student Recruitment Process
- Develop an advanced understanding of all required IT systems to support student recruitment processes (e.g. Salesforce).
At Arden, you will become a part of a passionate and dedicated team who are committed to removing unnecessary barriers to learning and making education more accessible. Our people work hard to ensure our students journeys are the best they can possibly be, as such we want to reward our people with fantastic benefits. Employees benefit from:
- 30 days holiday, add the bank holiday on top, and we even throw in Christmas closure
- A generous Aviva pension plan, our contributions start at 7%
- PMI or Healthcare Cashback (dependent on role grade)
- Study any Arden course for free, with generous discount for all family and friends
- Our ‘Golden Ticket’ which allows you to gift anyone in your life a free Arden education
- Plus, other competitive benefits!
Stand out, Progressive, Accessible, Resourceful, Kindness, reflect who we are as an institution, a team and as individuals. If they also reflect you and you are excited by the chance to be the driving, creative force within a growing business, we want to hear from you.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Arden University, as we expand into new disciplines and locations. For the full job description, click here, or to start your journey with us, click apply!
Closing Date: Monday 13th February 2023
We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the specified closing date should we receive sufficient applications or in order to respond to business needs. In order to avoid missing an opportunity to apply please submit your application as early as possible.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we recognise, and studies confirm, that often underrepresented candidates in the work place are less likely to apply to roles unless they meet all skills and experience of the position. At Arden we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, therefore we make sure that our recruitment and selection processes never discriminate based upon age, race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, or pregnancy, and actively welcome applications from all groups.
So, if you want to be part of Arden and our journey, but you feel that you’re missing some of the skills or experience the role requires, then we encourage you to apply anyway as you may make a great candidate for this role or others!