Role: Coach -- Degree Apprenticeships
Based in our Coventry/Warwick Head Office or one of our UK Study centres (Manchester, London, Birmingham, Leeds) with an opportunity for agile/remote working
Role of the Coach is to support the delivery of degree apprenticeships at Arden. The primary focus will be to generate evidence and complete their apprenticeship portfolio alongside their degree programme. All Workplace Coaches will be allocated candidates for the duration of their programme and will take responsibility for their ongoing progress. You will work closely with the academic staff delivering modules on the degree programme associated with the apprenticeship, helping candidates to identify opportunities to draw evidence from their daily work that can be used as context for their module assessments.
- An understanding and appreciation of the academic disciplines and professional practice in the Arden apprenticeships offering;
- Experience and understanding of current trends and policy within apprenticeships and the wider regulatory environment;
- Proven learner management, administrative ability and experience in a comparable organisation
- Self-motivator with strong initiative, positive outlook and ambition to succeed;
- Must be able to establish and develop productive relationships and clearly communicate ideas and information to all levels of people both within the programme team and across the organisation;
- The ability to collaborate effectively with others to achieve agreed objectives;
- Demonstrates genuine desire to develop self and others;
About Arden: We pride ourselves on being true innovators, disruptors and pioneers, our focus is to promote life-long learning and ensure that everyone, everywhere can access higher education. As a private University we operate at a faster pace, we are more creative and entrepreneurial, and we are not afraid to take risks. We are small enough to be agile, but with grand plans to make a global impact. We have offices across the UK and in Berlin and in the next five years, you will see us in most continents across the globe, but we need you to help us achieve this. We are also proud to have won the Education Business of the year 2020 - Education Investor!
Why Arden: At Arden, our people work hard to ensure our students journeys are the best they can possibly be, as such we want to reward our people with our wonderful benefits. We want our colleagues to enjoy both their personal and professional life, and we know work-life balance is at the forefront of everyone’s mind, as such we offer the opportunity for our people to explore agile working and offer flexibility in working pattern to accommodate where we can. We know that health and wellbeing are important, and our colleagues benefit from private medical insurance from Vitality along with access to wellbeing support. Our colleagues love the standard 30 days holiday, add the bank holiday on top and we will even throw in Christmas closure, giving you plenty of time to do the things you love! Your future is also important to us, and we want our staff to be as comfortable as possible in retirement, so we offer a generous pension plan from Aviva.
We want you to grow as the University grows, as such we promote lifelong learning and all our colleagues can study any of our courses for free, we also offer a generous friends and family discount. We believe in the freedom to learn, and each year every colleague can use the Golden Ticket to gift a free Arden education.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Arden University, as we expand into new disciplines and locations. To learn more about our benefits click here, for the full JD click here or to start your journey with us click apply!
Deadline - Monday 25th October 2021